The Rolleramic is a heavy duty, electrically operated projection screen designed for years of maintenance free operation. Custom built to fit your requirements, the Rolleramic represents the ultimate efficiency in projection screen design. The viewing surface is concealed when not in use. Lower it to any position with the flick of a switch. Heavy guage components operate flawlessly every time. Features:
- Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches and other large venues.
- All wood case may be recessed in the ceiling or painted to match its surroundings.
- End-mounted motor sits on rubber vibration insulators, minimizing friction and noise.
- Viewing surface can be lowered to any position at the touch of a switch.
- Can be installed above the ceiling line.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- NTSC format screens have black borders on all four sides.
- Available surfaces:
- fiberglass matt white
- glass beaded
- High Contrast Grey
- Available in sizes through 20′ x 20′ and 25′ NTSC.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Product Downloads: Draper Rolleramic Brochure Draper Rolleramic 110v Instructions Draper Rolleramic 220v Instructions Draper Rolleramic CAD Drawing Draper Rolleramic CSI 3-Part Specs Draper Rolleramic Submittal
Request a Quote