Yale nexTouch™ Keyless Electronic Door Locks combine a modern look with durability that is perfect for your multi-family or mixed-use property, small business, office, retail space, restroom, or other commercial building application. All nexTouch™ products are easy to use and install, and allow you to manage access with up to 500 unique PIN codes. Yale nexTouch™ is ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Certified and weather resistant for outdoor use.
In cylindrical, sectional mortise, and exit trim platforms, Yale nexTouch™ Keyless Electronic Door Locks can upgrade almost any commercial door.
Seamlessly retrofits mechanical cylindrical locks for easy upgrade to entry-level access control. Ideal for restrooms, storage closets, and offices, nexTouch™ cylindrical offers privacy mode, 9V battery backup, and more great features.
- Easy Traffic Control: Engineered to provide a comprehensive, easy-to-use access control solution to protect your facility and personnel
- Modular Technology: Unique and versatile design enables upgrade of the lock’s technology when needed
- Key-free Convenience: Reduces investment and maintenance costs
- Strong and Reliable: ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification ensures long life and reliability
- Modular technology allows users to upgrade to Data-on-Card or Zigbee/ZWave wireless technologies as system requirements change and grow
- Capacitive touchscreen or pushbutton keypad available, for tactile environments and ADA compliance
- Privacy mode enabled by a button push
- Up to 500 user codes in keypad only operation
- 9V battery power backup prevents lockout even if the batteries fail
- Available in four finishes and three lever designs.
Request a Quote