- Available in 20 gage (1.0mm), 18 gage (1.2mm), 16 gage (1.5mm), 14 gage (1.9mm), or 12 gage (2.7mm)
- Manufactured from hot-dipped, commerical quality, paintable galvanneal, or G90 (Z275) steel
- Available in opening sizes 1’6″ – 4’6″ x 3’0″ – 10’0″ (single opening), and 3’0″ – 9’0″ x 3’0″ – 10’0″ (double opening)
- 1 3/4″ (44mm) door thickness standard, available from 1 3/8″ to 2 1/2″ (35mm to 64mm).
- Available fire-labeled up to 3 hours (Class A Label), contact us for more information.
- Honeycomb – Has an expanded honeycomb kraft paper core with a cell size of 1″ and an apparent density of .04 lbs per cubic foot. Available in 20, 18, 16, or 14 gage steel skins. Available fire rated, contact us for more information.
- Polystyrene – Has rigid polystyrene insulation (R7) with a density of 1.6 lbs per cubic foot. Available in 20, 18, 16, 14, or 12 gage steel skins. Available fire rated, contact us for more information.
- Polyurethane – Has a polyurethane or rigid isocyanurate (R11) insulation with a density of 1.5 lbs per cubic foot and is available in 20, 18 or 16 gage steel skins. Available fire rated, contact us for more information.
- Temperature Rise – Has a temperature rise mineral core bonded to both faces with spot welded seams. The core is installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications to achieve a temperature rise rating of 250F at 30 minutes or 450F at 60 minutes. Available in 18 or 16 gage steel skins.
- Steel Stiffened – Has ribbed core, seamed edges, 20 gage steel stiffeners, spot welded or glued in place not more than 6 inches apart. All spaces between the stiffeners are filled with glass fibre or other insulation. Available in 18, 16, 14, or 12 gage steel skins. Available fire rated, contact us for more information.
- Non Welded
- Tack (Stitch) Welded
- Tack (Stitch) Welded and Filled; filled and sanded edge seams
- Fully Welded
- Standard Hinge; 10 gage high frequency for regular or heavy weight hinges.
- Optional Hinge Reinforcing; 7 gage
- Lock; 16 gage (support 20 gage)
- Closer; 18 gage
- Panic; 18 gage
Lite Sizes and Styles: Available with various lites and louvres. The most commonly used lite sizes and styles prepared for single glazing, double glazing or sealed glazing units. Available in screw fixed stops or snap-in stops.
Request a Quote