As the best overall lock in the Grade 2 class, the Sargent 7 Line Key-In-Lever Lock exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.2 standards for cycling and durability. The 7 Line Key-In-Lever Lock is designed for standard duty commercial interior and exterior applications in public buildings, medical offices, hotels/motels and government facilities.
- Cycle Test exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 requirements
- Fits modified 161 door preps
- 10 standard functions available
- 5 lever styles available
- 14 finish options available
- 5-year limited warranty
- Reliable: Internal through bolts supply strength and stability without requiring additional door preparation
- Convenient: Incorporates non-handed design for ease of installation and efficient warehousing
- Secure: Security key systems available and vandal resistant trim optional. Levers are solid one piece cast construction.
BACK TO CATEGORY
Request a Quote