XS4 Original DIN Glass Door Locks have been specially designed for use with DIN 18101 standard glass doors. The DIN Glass Door Locks’ steel body is stylish and modern and its unique ‘sandwich body’ construction makes it easy to install, without having to replace the door. A wireless version of the XS4 Original DIN Glass Door Lock is also available for real-time access control requirements.
- Clutch mechanism escutcheon when unlocked handle moves free.
- Available in wireless version for wireless real-time control.
- Door status detector to monitor intrusions or door left open status (wireless escutcheons only).
- Body and escutcheon made of steel.
- Glass door compatibility: Din 18101 standard.
- Automatic lock, the auxiliary latch (anticard) projects and deadlocks the deadbolt.
- Inside always allows free egress (anti panic function).
- Sandwich body design for easy installation.
- High security through advanced hardened high resistance anti-drill plates.
- Counter strike available for glass to glass doors.
- Covers door thicknesses: From 8mm up to 14mm.
- Dimensions: 296mm x 98,5mm x 22,5mm.
- Clutch mechanism escutcheon; when unlocked handle moves freely.
- Handle rotation: 52º.
- Distance from the handle to the cylinder: 72mm.
- DIN 18101 standard prepared for DIN 18101 standard glass doors.
- Automatic lock, the auxiliary latch (anti-card) projects and deadlocks the deadbolt.
- Compatible with European profile cylinders.
- Handle compatibility: 16mm Ø, 18mm Ø.
- Handed mortise lock.
BACK TO CATEGORY
Request a Quote