Support pedestrian traffic while protecting and enhancing walls with IPC Handrails. Sturdy mounting on a continuous .080″ thick aluminum retainer ensures easy gripping and styles, IPC handrails are extruded out of .080″ thick, durable, fungal and bacterial resistant rigid vinyl. The resiliant, scratch and stain resitant vinyl is available in 50 standard colours and several pattern and finish options. Add safety as well as beauty with UL and ULC Classified handrails that conform with the NFPA Class A Fire Rating, and meet both ADA and ANSI criteria. Combine the vinyl, aluminum, brackets, returns and corners, and you have a functional, attractive handrail that’s easy to clean and maintain. Features:
- 6 1/4″ (159mm) height x 11/2″ (38mm) gripping diameter, extends 3″ (76mm) from wall.
- Mounted on a sturdy .080″ (2mm) thick, continuous aluminum retainer .080″ (2mm) thick, scratch and stain resistant rigid vinyl cover.
- Easy installation, clean-up and maintenance.
- Meets ADA and ANSI criteria.
- Manufactured in 12′ (3.66m) standard lengths.
- All mounting fasteners are included with each order.
Product Downloads: IPC 1200 Installation Instructions IPC 1200 Specifications IPC 1200 Cad Drawing
Request a Quote