The SC80A Series is a medium-duty door closer made for light- to medium-duty applications, both interior and exterior. The Falcon SC80A door closer is ideal for side doors, closets and bathrooms in schools, retail shops, restaurants and small office buildings.
The Falcon SC80A’s adjustable design provides flexible installation and ADA compliance, including adjustable spring sizes and a non-handed design. The SC80A Series also features 1-1/4” heat-treated steel pistons and heat-treated pinions. The single-piece aluminum body is designed and tested to ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 standards and is also backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Single-piece cast aluminum body
- Heat-treated pinion and steel piston
- Industry common hole pattern that retrofits to Norton 8000
Quality and durability
- UL 10C approved fluid
- Separate adjustable general speed, latch speed and backcheck
- 10-year warranty
- Universal non-handed
- Universal screw pack
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-6
- UL listed and compliant with the UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) fire test
- Tests to ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 standards
- The SC81A meets the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI A117.1
Designs and Finishes
- Available in:
- Dark bronze
- Matte Black**Matte Black (622) is only available on standard cylinders and RW/PA, HW/PA, DS and HD
- Standard non-handed slim line cover and optional non-handed full plastic cover
The SC80A Series mounts hinge pull side, push side top jamb, push side parallel arm and hold open parallel arm. Visit the SC80A Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.
Request a Quote