The Envoy is designed for conference and meeting rooms, executive facilities, and training centers. It adds a touch of class to any AV presentation. Screen is recessed in the ceiling and invisible when not in use. At the touch of a switch an automatic ceiling closure opens and the screen appears. Reverse the switch and the screen disappears from sight. Ceiling closure can be finished to match ceiling. Because the motor is mounted inside the roller on special rubber vitration insulators, the Envoy operates smoothly and silently, even after years of service. Features:
- Designed for recessed installation in conference and meeting rooms, executive facilities and training centers.
- Motor-in-roller with automatic ceiling closure can easily be finished to match ceiling.
- Easy installation above most ceilings.
- Operates smoothly and silently, even after years of service.
- With control options, this projection screen can be operated from any remote location.
- Available surfaces:
- fiberglass matt white
- glass beaded
- High Contrast Grey
- Panamax viewing surface
- Black all-wood case.
- NTSC, HDTV and WideScreen format screens have black borders on all four sides.
- Available in sizes through 12′ x 12′ and 15′ NTSC.
- Click here to find the lift or mount that you need for your projector.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Product Downloads: Draper Envoy Brochure Draper Envoy 110v Instructions Draper Envoy 220v Instructions Draper Envoy CAD Drawing Draper Envoy CSI 3-Part Specs
Request a Quote