The M9000 Series Grade 1 heavy-duty mortise locksets provide exceptional security, enhanced aesthetics, and rugged dependability. These premium performance locksets are built with a heavy-duty mortise chassis for all applications where ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1 products are required. To meet the aesthetic needs of your project, these versatile locks are available in a range of standard and premium levers or knob designs.
Locks ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified:
With a heavy-duty mortise chassis
Including special, high-strength springs
Select components manufactured with high-strength steel or stainless steel, providing an extremely strong, highly durable lock
Schools and Universities
Hospitals and Nursing Homes
Request a Quote
- M9000 Series mortise locks feature advanced design concepts for extreme reliability and are manufactured with the finest materials for exceptional durability.
- M9000 locks provide a wide variety of functions and the most popular finishes.
- Special, high-strength springs and a positive stop eliminate unsightly sagging levers.
- Select components are manufactured with highstrength steel or stainless steel, providing an extremely strong, highly durable lock.
- Trims utilize 5/16″ (8 mm) high-strength alloy steel spindles for extra durability.
- Levers, knobs, roses, and escutcheons are manufactured from brass, bronze, or stainless steel.
- All levers—solid cast/ forged brass or stainless.
- All roses—wrought brass or stainless.
- Escutcheons— H: cast/forged brass or stainless. M: wrought brass or stainless.