Intelligence and beauty in one narrow package
Dormakaba offers the first truly integrated swing door operator. The drive system, control unit, power supply, and user interface are all designed to work as One System, not as separate operating parts.
- Integrated hardware power supply and relay, allowing for seamless control of security hardware.
- Built-in door position status, indicating door open or door closed.
- Close and latch in case of power loss (adjustable closing speed on loss of power).
- Hardware pre-load functionality for reliable operation.
- Built-in interface for connection to any access control system.
The ED100 Surface Applied Swing Door Operator functions as either a low energy operator or a power operated pedestrian unit and can be modified with the flip of a switch. These complete factory-engineered door systems meet all of the stringent requirements of ANSI 156.10, ANSI 156.19, and UL325, as well as NFPA 252 90-minute fire rating when used with rated doors and hardware.
The ED100 operator is ideal for ADA-compliant entrance applications. With a multitude of adjustable features, you have the flexibility to fine tune the door to meet your specific needs—all without the need for special tools or hand-held programming terminals.
Product Downloads: Dormakaba ED Series Specsheet
Request a Quote