The Assa Abloy DC860 Concealed Door Closer uses Cam-Motion® technology and a small standard concealed guide rail G892 or standard concealed guide rail G893. This concealed door closer fulfills barrier-free building requirements (EA / CEN TR 15894). Certified in compliance with EN 1154, size 1-5. Suitable for fire and smoke protection doors. For single action doors up to 1250 mm wide.
Overview of Advantages:
- Can be used for left and right-handed doors
- Closing speed and latching speed adjustable from top facing regulating valves
- Built-in back-check Thermodynamic valves for consistent performance
- Opening angle up to 120°
- Large range of applications
- Versions with 4 mm and 8 mm spindle extensions
- Standard colours: silver EV1
Customer Segment & Advantages:
Project planners: Extensive range of uses: Fire and smoke protection doors as well as standard doors; Fulfills barrier-free building requirements; Comprehensive functions, standard or optional.
Builders: Quick and easy installation; Quickly and easily adjustable; Suitable for left and right handed doors.
Trade: Reduced inventory costs due to modular product range; One single product suitable for a large variety of mounting positions; Complementary accessories available for the whole product range.
User: Easier door opening and improved accessibility due to rapidly decreasing torque; Largely unaffected by temperature fluctuations because of thermodynamic valves.
Request a Quote