High performance polymer coating is electrostatically applied and baked onto zinc-coated, phosphate pretreated sheet metal. Provides a brilliant, hard even finish, vastly superior to liquid paint. The finish is exceptionally maintenance free and resistant to abrasions, chemicals, detergents and acids. Edges are smooth and hygenic. Features:
- Zinc coated rust resistant “Galvanneal” steel
- Organic polymer powder coating is uniform, durable, and attractive. Hadrian offers 26 finishes which include 6 “special effects” textures to resist scratches/graffiti.
- 1″ (25mm) cell honeycomb core offers strength, sound absorption, and impact resistance
- Corners are welded, ground, and polished for strength and hygienic seal
- Optional 1/8″ (3mm) thick masonite offers extra dent resistance
Product Downloads: Material Specifications Brochure
Request a Quote