Frost’s 714-S automatic vertically mounted liquid soap/sanitizer dispenser offers a professional solution for high volume areas requiring hands-free operation. Typically, the dispenser is used in schools/universities, airports, hospitals, restaurants, malls, office buildings, fitness facilities, daycares, and recreation centres. This product will quietly and automatically dispense liquid soap/sanitizer or gel sanitizer when a hand is placed within 6cm (2 ¼”) from the sensor. Hands free soap and sanitizer dispenser is ideal for high traffic areas and multiple mirror mounting.
Dispensing: Soap or sanitizer is dispensed when hand is placed within 2-1/4″ (6cm) under the unit. Bulk fill soap viscosity range of: 2,000 – 5,000 cps, (covers most liquid soap/sanitizer products).
- Can be wall, mirror, or stand mounted
- Non-proprietary dispenser which can lead to cost savings for end users and property managers
- Bulk filled refillable soap/sanitizer reservoir
- Powered by 3 “C” alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery life is 1 year or 10,000 uses
- High quality 304 brushed stainless steel
- Low battery indicator light
- Easy to clean and maintain
Materials: Stainless steel type 304 no. 4.
Features: Unit is powered by 3 “c” alkaline batteries (not included). Battery life is 10,000 cycles. or one year. Low battery indicator (flashes red).
Capacity: 800 ml. (27.1 fl ounces)
Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg.)
Request a Quote
Product Data Sheet