The Frost 305 Pedal Operated Waste Receptacle is perfect for use in schools, hospitals, offices, homes, retail stores, airports, gyms, and other professional locations. Frost Pedal Operated Waste Receptacles offer flexible labeling to allow to the user to choose between regular waste, recycling, personal protective equipment, organics, or bio-hazard. The large toe pedal and hidden spring-loaded mechanisms eliminate pinch points. Dampers provide smooth and quiet opening and closing of the lid.
Canadian made out of heavy 22 gauge steel which provides long term durability and fire protection. It has a large capacity and includes both a bag holder ring and plastic liner, which means less frequent changing of bags. The Frost 305 Pedal Operated Waste Receptacle has a total capacity of 95.1 litres (25.1 US gal, 20.9 Imp. gal). The recommended bag size is 66.0 cm x 91.4 cm (26” x 36”). The bottom has gliders to protect floors from damage. Complies with OSHA standards for containment of infectious waste.
Product dimensions: 85.3cm H x 36.8cm W x 40.6cm D (33.6” H x 14.5” W x 16” D).
- Spring loaded hidden operating mechanisms eliminate pinch points
- Dampers provide smooth and quiet opening and closing
- Flexible labeling included in two sizes (Waste, Recycling, PPE, Organics, and Biohazard)
- Canadian made out of heavy 22 gauge steel provides long term durability and fire protection
- Free Standing
- 22 gauge Steel body, 24 gauge steel lid, 12 and 14 gauge steel mechanisms
- White powder coated finish 45.1
- Shipping weight: 45.1 lbs
Request a Quote
Frost 305 Pedal Operated Waste Receptacle Datasheet